Over course of today I have not been able to use BB messenger to contact my wife. We both have verizon, never had any problems until today. Both of us have new Tours, problem started with wife getting my messages and her replys never got back to me, now we dont get either's messages and we are both "unreachable", even though we both show we are available on our own phones. Anyone having similar problems? thanks for any help
    09-15-09 08:03 PM
    Me too on att...lately its been working good for me until tonight. But it used to be where my phone was fine, then on the other users end it would say I was unavailable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 08:47 PM
    sounds like it may be a blackberry messenger service issue rather that me or verizon. Guess for now I will just do the SMS thing and wait til it fixes itself.
    09-15-09 09:22 PM
    I've been bugged by my contacts all night thus far. I'm running a Tour on VZW also.
    09-15-09 11:53 PM
    Facebook, email not recieving incoming messages. BBBrowser and Bolt can't access internet either. Problems started last night. Have checked several forum sites and quite a few people with same problem. Everyone saying it started last night. RIM server problems??
    09-16-09 09:29 AM
    Mine started having problems last night with BBM. Anyone who was having problems, is everything working again today?
    09-16-09 12:58 PM
    not mine..=)
    09-16-09 01:56 PM
    been using BBM with my girl all day with no problems. she has vzw and i have tmobile
    09-16-09 03:02 PM
    Not receiving e-mail, no data coverage, no IM...UGH!
    09-16-09 03:27 PM
    all is well here.........
    09-16-09 03:30 PM
    Problems here to. I have verizon(alltel) and she has sprint. Have to keep resetting phones to get it to work.
    09-16-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD