While in messenger I did a Copy History. When I went to go look for it I couldn't find it. Any idea where it is stored? says it's copied to clipboard.

Thanks for the Help in advance, Appreciate it!!!!!
    09-16-09 06:31 AM
    It's held in the clipboard until you paste it where you want it to reside permanently. Open a file and click Paste.
    09-16-09 06:39 AM
    i think the "clipboard" isnt something u can physically see. once copying something, you then paste it to see/read it.
    09-16-09 06:41 AM
    Paste it somewhere n you'll see the gistory
    09-16-09 07:20 AM
    Ok got it thanks!

I tried to use the "Word" (Word To GO)program that came with the Bold but it wouldn't let me create a document just open one to view, unless I got the premium version.

I didnt think to paste it to an e-mail and send it to my self to save it that way.

Thanks for the responce, Appreciate it
    09-16-09 08:17 AM
    Ok got it thanks!

I tried to use the "Word" (Word To GO)program that came with the Bold but it wouldn't let me create a document just open one to view, unless I got the premium version.

I didnt think to paste it to an e-mail and send it to my self to save it that way.

Thanks for the responce, Appreciate it

Send yourself a blank Word document and save it. Name it "blank." Then you can open that blank document, menu-edit mode and type or paste whatever you want there. Then click "Save As" and you will have that doc saved as well as your original blank Word document.

Just remember to do "Save As" so you don't lose your original.
    09-16-09 08:25 AM
    Thats a good idea chrisy thanks!
    09-16-09 10:10 AM
    good idea.. any idea on how to delete word docs?
    12-30-09 07:52 PM
    Media
    Menu
    Explore
    Media Card
    BlackBerry
    Documents
    Highlight Doc you want to delete
    Menu
    Delete
    12-31-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD