Hey Guys,

I have a problem with my groups, i get all the messages that my friends or family send on them, but when i try to reply no one gets my messages?
    Some of these groups are groups i started..Any one know what could be the problem?
    And how can i fix it?

P.S: i have bold 9700 with T-mobile, and groups were working fine when i had my Curve 8900.
    04-12-10 10:20 PM
    Can Anyone help?
    04-14-10 10:41 PM
    Had a similar problem but it corrected itself. I'm using a loaner and couldn't see 5 out of 7 of the group members for a few days. It seemed to correct itself.

Be careful, if you're going to leave and rejoin. Make sure you set and admin password, and then assign someone else admin priveledges before you leave. I you don't, then when you come back, your group won't have an admin
    04-26-10 08:57 PM
    Had a similar problem but it corrected itself. I'm using a loaner and couldn't see 5 out of 7 of the group members for a few days. It seemed to correct itself.

Be careful, if you're going to leave and rejoin. Make sure you set and admin password, and then assign someone else admin priveledges before you leave. I you don't, then when you come back, your group won't have an admin
    as a creator/admin of a group, upon leaving it, you need to assign 2 admins. i had this happen to me when i had to leave my group that got messed up and rejoin.

OP, the problem usually rectifies itself. try rebooting your phone. as a last resort, leaving and rejoining the group usually fixes it first try too.
    04-28-10 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD