hello please help the the blackberry messenger application has just gone away no icon or anything i am using on tmobile network and has been working fine.

please help

drsood
    12-15-08 04:46 PM
    I don't know why it disapeared but is it still showing on desktop? Is it hidden? And as long as you have your contacts backed up you can get the app back at the bb site.
    12-15-08 04:50 PM
    what would i have to do i tried to reinstall the OS but no luck, i tried resending the service books no luck. So i am not sure how i would get it from the bb site>

drsood
    12-15-08 04:59 PM
    You can verify if its on your Berry. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications, it should be listed there.

If it is listed the icon is either hidden or you have moved it to another folder. If its hidden try pressing menu from the icon screen and choose " show all"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 05:00 PM
    thanks for the response it is not on that list. So now the question how do i get it back?
    12-15-08 05:37 PM
    Go to blackberry.com. Download bbm. From your desktop app you want to update. It should come back for you.
    12-15-08 05:48 PM
    Forget what I just said . Go to your blackberry help right on your phone. You can get it easier there. Sorry. lol.
    12-15-08 05:53 PM
    thanks a million it worked bold is amazing phone. This forum is great as well

thanks again
    12-15-08 10:41 PM
    You can verify if its on your Berry. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications, it should be listed there.

If it is listed the icon is either hidden or you have moved it to another folder. If its hidden try pressing menu from the icon screen and choose " show all"

I'm having this same problem. THe application is still there, but the icon is gone and I can't use it. I couldn't find the icon in any of my folders and its not hidden.
    01-08-09 12:05 PM
    You can always try downloading it again for mobile.blackberry.com under instant messenging.

01-08-09 01:07 PM
    Urgh !!!!!!! Happened to me. Same deal. Folder is there. People sending messages and saying it was delivered. No icon for access. WTH ?!?!?

Going to download. Thanks for the posted info. I was in a panic.

Cheers !!!
    11-10-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD