Hello ! I habe brought a new Blackberry 9630 Turn !

and I directly go to the blackberry messenger where I only changed my display name and then i sent an invitation by a PIN of my friend !

But the invitation is still pending for days, and neither my friend or I can receive the invitation to accept the contact !

so what is the problem ??? thanks
    08-08-10 02:25 PM
    What provider are you using? And do you have BIS on your plan?
    08-08-10 03:11 PM
    What is BIS ? I dont have any internet configuration sorry
    08-08-10 03:38 PM
    Please don't create multiple threads about the same subject.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...senger-510724/

You CANNOT use BBM if you don't have a BlackBerry Data Plan.
    08-08-10 03:53 PM
    What is blackberry data plan ? I dont understand thank you
    08-08-10 04:03 PM
    A BB data plan, or BIS is provided by some carriers like Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. and let's you access the blackberry-only internet service which in turn allows you to use the BBMessenger. Simply put, no BIS on your plan, no messenger or any other BB app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 04:35 PM
    A BB data plan, or BIS is provided by some carriers like Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. and let's you access the blackberry-only internet service which in turn allows you to use the BBMessenger. Simply put, no BIS on your plan, no messenger or any other BB app.

08-08-10 04:35 PM
    It whritten Werizon on my BB ! but I am not registred to them ! how to do that in order to have the data plan ? thanks
    08-08-10 04:42 PM
    Please see the other thread that you started on this subject. You are likely not going to be able to use BBM.
    08-08-10 04:46 PM
    Just cause your BB is from Verizon doesn't mean they're providing you service. You obviously have it on a carrier that A) doesn't provide BIS to another carrier's BB's like MetroPCS or B) you are on one that does but you don't have it included in your data plan.

08-08-10 06:12 PM
    Hello, I went today to my "phone service provider" ! and they couldnt configyrate my phone for internet, the only solution is to pay for subsription so that they can send me the BIS or data plan ! but it very expansive I have to pay every month a lot of money ! I mean there is no other way to configure my blackberry to internte so that I can use only the BBMessenger ??

Thanks a lot !
    08-09-10 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD