I just installed BlackBerry Messenger 6 yesterday when it officially released on App World yesterday. I have a Curve 8520. Does BBM 6 not support showing what song you're listening to in your status/personal message anymore? I can't find the option to turn it off/on in the My Profile page in BBM. Has anyone figured out how to fix this? I use this feature quite often.

Thanks!
    07-29-11 03:55 AM
    I just installed BlackBerry Messenger 6 yesterday when it officially released on App World yesterday. I have a Curve 8520. Does BBM 6 not support showing what song you're listening to in your status/personal message anymore? I can't find the option to turn it off/on in the My Profile page in BBM. Has anyone figured out how to fix this? I use this feature quite often.

Thanks!
    Its the same with me I have an 8520 and I cant get it to work either
    07-29-11 05:12 AM
    Excellent. I did not even notice since I have them disabled on previous versions of BBM. Now I wont be seeing useless crap for updates.
    07-29-11 06:43 AM
    Hi, just installed the BBM 6 a few minutes ago on my 8520, but everytine I try to open it, its just freezing. How to solve this problem? Thank you...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 09:11 AM
    VZW Storm 2, missing the "show what Im listening to" selection, though others with same phone and carrier have option under options just above miscellaneous. Not a huge deal but I enjoy my control! lol Any help would be appreciated!
    07-29-11 09:36 AM
    VZW Storm 2, missing the "show what Im listening to" selection, though others with same phone and carrier have option under options just above miscellaneous. Not a huge deal but I enjoy my control! lol Any help would be appreciated!
    Well that's.. weird, hopefully RIM puts a fix to this. A lot of people do use this feature, whether people like it or not.
    07-29-11 09:48 AM
    I have noticed this too! everyone please flood @blackberry on twitter regarding this! its definately a must have option if BBM 6 is released!
    07-29-11 06:06 PM
    I'm pretty sure this was removed on purpose lol. Not much you can do, unless you actually write what you're listening to as your status but then you'd have to be doing that every 4 minutes
    07-30-11 02:09 AM
    Reply to them here

Twitter
    07-31-11 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD