Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded my BBM to the newest one 5.0.0.57 on my Curve 8900. Ever since then, I can't receive messages from my friend but I can send. However, whenever I switched to Wifi/UMA, I can receive the messages instantly.

I've also tried battery pulled and re-registered with the network, but it's still not working.

Anybody know why?
    Last edited by dliao; 02-19-10 at 11:40 PM.
    02-19-10 11:26 PM
    I've also been having the same problem as of today. What carrier are you with? I'm with rogers wireless. I'm having the same problem with my browser as well. Data only seems to work when wifi is activated..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 12:34 AM
    Tmobile......
    02-20-10 05:45 AM
    anyone know if the OS version have any affect on the BBM 5? the only thing I haven't try is upgrading the OS which I neglect to try due to the hassel.

02-20-10 06:11 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my bbm. It appears my messages are going out even though a "d" isn't showing up. I am unable to receive my messages though, about 1 out of every 10 come in. I am also with tmobile... Tried the battery pull, any suggestions or insight as to what is going on. This just started happening today.
    02-20-10 12:33 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my bbm. It appears my messages are going out even though a "d" isn't showing up. I am unable to receive my messages though, about 1 out of every 10 come in. I am also with tmobile... Tried the battery pull, any suggestions or insight as to what is going on. This just started happening today.
    I am having the same problem since the upgrade. I'm on att.

02-21-10 12:12 PM
    I am having the same problem with messenger and my blackberry browser. Media net and reg txts work tho. Weird. Btw...I'm on ATT.

02-21-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD