06-19-10 11:06 AM
72 123
tools
    Finally got my invite today, now awaiting keycode!
    06-14-10 10:56 PM
    Gud News...

BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 now open to all members!

After a limited beta program, we're pleased to announce the BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 Beta Program is open to all BlackBerry Beta Zone Members! Please fill out the BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 registration form found under "Eligible Programs" as soon as possible to ensure that we have the necessary information to grant you access to the software. Once you have completed the registration form, we will send you an email containing the activation code youll need to start beta testing BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 within 48 hours. Looking forward to having you on board the beta program!
    06-15-10 12:14 AM
    So much better than 5.0.0.66!
    06-15-10 01:08 PM
    I'm sure it's awesome. Now just send me my key code already!!!
    06-15-10 02:31 PM
    I got my activation key within an hour
    06-15-10 02:35 PM
    I got my activation key within an hour
    BB email addy's don't have spam boxes do they? They just all come through to the phone, right? Right? Crap.
    06-15-10 02:56 PM
    They generate keycodes manually too, so it usually takes some time. When I signed up over a month ago it took 2 days for my keycode to arrive. I just didnt install the beta until i received the keycode.
    06-15-10 07:53 PM
    I must be missing something. I joined beta zone and received a key to use the new bbm beta, I see a mention online that it can be downloaded OTA, but I can't find a link to do that?? I also tried to load the beta zone website on the berry browser, but it won't load, says that it's too large for the device.
    06-16-10 03:18 PM
    Just signed up took about an hour to generate the code
    06-16-10 04:25 PM
    I must be missing something. I joined beta zone and received a key to use the new bbm beta, I see a mention online that it can be downloaded OTA, but I can't find a link to do that?? I also tried to load the beta zone website on the berry browser, but it won't load, says that it's too large for the device.
    The link should be in the email with the keycode. The site shouldn't be too big, try clearing your cache first, or better yet, if you've access to a PC, sign on from there, and with your Curve connected via USB, you can install it directly off the web.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned
    It may look like I'm on my PC, but I'm WAPin' baby
    06-16-10 06:46 PM
    Hey bbw, I just got a new phone/pin number, do you know where I can update the pin number so I can generate a new keycode? The old keycode isn't working and I assume its b/c the new pin number.

Thanks!
    06-18-10 08:35 AM
    Hey bbw, I just got a new phone/pin number, do you know where I can update the pin number so I can generate a new keycode? The old keycode isn't working and I assume its b/c the new pin number.

Thanks!
    Go back to the BBbeta zone. There's a link there. Too bad they don't sell prayer rugs too Pi
    06-18-10 08:47 AM
    LOL

But man, I been looking for 10 minutes! I don't see it anywhere. Maybe I have to fill out the form and do it manually?
    06-18-10 08:55 AM
    LOL

But man, I been looking for 10 minutes! I don't see it anywhere. Maybe I have to fill out the form and do it manually?
    Change the PIN in your profile info, and then email them...
    06-18-10 09:01 AM
    Change the PIN in your profile info, and then email them...
    Ah... I was looking at the profile and it doesn't show anything regarding the pin number in the profile overview, you have to press edit to see/change it. Thanks for the help!
    06-18-10 09:06 AM
    Way to go SD! RIM needs to learn from it's users how to conduct business
    06-18-10 09:28 AM
    got my code about a week ago after the email took about 2 hrs for code to arrive
    06-18-10 08:24 PM
    I have had the it awhile what I don't like is .is the banner when yee chatting back and fourth I find it much bigger and it takes up more room on the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 11:33 PM
    Bigger avy and easier to read. I prefer it the slight amount it's bigger. Do you perhaps have a subject set?
    06-19-10 04:56 AM
    what is the typical wait time for code?
    06-19-10 08:41 AM
    They only send it out bussisness hours

06-19-10 10:23 AM
    I signed up for it even though I didn't get an email invite, a day later they opened it up to everyone so I emailed them asking for a code and they still haven't replied. Any suggestions? I really wanna try this out..

06-19-10 11:06 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD