06-19-10 12:06 PM
72 123
tools
    No RIM, put down the JL CMDR! I promise I'll be good. Aghhhhhh

WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

I hear tell youre doin well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 02:13 PM
    Haha.

"Anything but the BBSAK! No, not that cod! Arggh, the horror, they're only jads for Gods sake!"

05-31-10 02:36 PM
    I've been a member since the Beta Zone was announced. Been a few months now.
    06-02-10 02:58 PM
    I've been a member since the Beta Zone was announced. Been a few months now.
    so have i, and others here. A+ post!
    06-03-10 03:03 AM
    okay so i just updated my bbm to this and i was just wondering when the chat style that we are seeing in this new update will be the normal for sms on blackberry. please help if you know or its already out! im running an 8900 on 5.0.0.592 i think.
    06-09-10 04:19 PM
    No way possible anyone could give a release date, even if they knew it.

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

06-09-10 04:51 PM
    So is it too early to say what changes are in this version compared to the last one?
    06-09-10 04:56 PM
    So is it too early to say what changes are in this version compared to the last one?
    Between beta BBM versions, or beta vs. public BBM?

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

06-09-10 07:41 PM
    Between beta BBM versions, or beta vs. public BBM?
    Umm.... between the one you guys are testing and the .57 that I have installed.
    06-10-10 09:55 AM
    Umm.... between the one you guys are testing and the .57 that I have installed.
    mostly cosmetic changes. but the groups no longer lag and load 10x better. thats basically it as far as end users can see.
    06-10-10 03:38 PM
    I couldn't disagree more dictor. The file transfer operation has been improved greatly, the menu, the added features in options, there's a wealth of improvement they've done. And the smileys big enough to differentiate, that's a huge move forward cosmetically.

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

06-10-10 08:05 PM
    i personally love it. the design is a lot nicer. the size is better. all in all i love it.

i noticed that the status length was increased by about 5 characters or so. not much but appreciated. i think its silly they even cut this down.

has anyone tried going over a 100 contacts with the new version? the old version it would stop ur status updates from being seen by contacts. i want to know if this still happens
    06-10-10 08:28 PM
    Im guessing this gets released with OS 6
    06-11-10 02:51 AM
    i personally love it. the design is a lot nicer. the size is better. all in all i love it.

i noticed that the status length was increased by about 5 characters or so. not much but appreciated. i think its silly they even cut this down.

has anyone tried going over a 100 contacts with the new version? the old version it would stop ur status updates from being seen by contacts. i want to know if this still happens
    I am facing the exact same problem with my BBM 5.0.0.57 and I hate it, has it been fixed in beta bbm or leaked bbm 5.0.0.66 ?
    06-12-10 09:38 PM
    there is still a "Show Recent Updates" option, as there has been in every BBM update. and it still only allows for "None, 25, 50 and 100". im guessing, until that changes to allow more updates, this issue will not go away.
    06-12-10 11:05 PM
    how do you become a member of the beta zone?

please pm me and let me know if you can. thanks
    Last edited by Scozzy13; 06-14-10 at 03:01 AM.
    06-14-10 02:49 AM
    how do you become a member of the beta zone?

please pm me and let me know if you can. thanks
    if they are still accepting people, you go to the website (google it) and sign up. as programs become available, they will offer them to you. not everyone gets every program however.
    06-14-10 05:59 AM
    06-14-10 06:10 AM
    By the time 6.0 is released, we could be getting an updated version.
    06-14-10 08:27 AM
    I'm just waiting for my activation key now, sucks kind of since now I cannot use BBM till I get the key. The activation process is ********. RIM servers could easily be used to verify the user and not require the activation key itself.
    06-14-10 12:10 PM
    I'm just waiting for my activation key now, sucks kind of since now I cannot use BBM till I get the key. The activation process is ********. RIM servers could easily be used to verify the user and not require the activation key itself.
    I'm waiting too. Does anyone know how long it takes?
    06-14-10 12:34 PM
    I heard up to 24 hours. Hope I heard wrong. This is killing me.
    06-14-10 12:38 PM
    I'm waiting too. Does anyone know how long it takes?
    I just received my code, it took about 2 hours.
    06-14-10 02:31 PM
    Could take as long as 24 hours, but check your spam folder .

Click Here To Be Banned
    It may look like I'm on my PC, but I'm WAPin' baby
    06-14-10 02:48 PM
    Just got mine. Working now. So happy. I have my BBM back.
    06-14-10 02:50 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD