For some reason when i add my friend on BBM she doesn't get the request and when she adds me i don't get the request :S she's on a older model is that the reason?
    06-13-10 08:13 AM
    can anyone help me. My 8300 bb software was re-installed due to jum error 513. Since then i'm getting NO SERVICE on desktop,regardless whick network sim inserted. when i scan for Networks,none found.
    06-13-10 08:17 AM
    For some reason when i add my friend on BBM she doesn't get the request and when she adds me i don't get the request :S she's on a older model is that the reason?
    Are you able to send her PIN messages without using the BBM?
    Do both of you blackberry data plans?
    06-13-10 08:33 AM
    help BBM icon which says i have 1message doesnt want to be removed though i dnt have any pending chat or request...what should i do???
    06-13-10 10:23 AM
    Make sure you have the latest os installed.....
    06-13-10 05:43 PM
    BBM requires BIS to work. If one of you do not have it, then it's not going to work.

The version of BBM does not really matter (althou it's always good to have the lastest version). Neither does the device model.

help BBM icon which says i have 1message doesnt want to be removed though i dnt have any pending chat or request...what should i do???
    Try a battery pull. Can also try changin themes.
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-13-10 at 05:54 PM.
    06-13-10 05:51 PM
    Make sure you have the latest BBM version and latest OS. And make sure you have BIS.
    06-13-10 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD