I have a 9630 and I have a question about blackberry messenger icon. I have been using blackberry messenger for a few months and now I cant find the messenger icon. I click on the menu to look for "show" but I don't have that option. How do I get the BB messenger icon back on my home screen?
    11-01-09 07:37 PM
    Check all your folders. I have noticed sometimes my disappears into a folder for some reason. If you can't find it there, go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications (in 4.7) or Options -> Applications (in 5.0) and verify that it is listed. If it is not listed, simply download it again from the BlackBerry website (BlackBerry Messenger).
    11-01-09 07:41 PM
    Just reinstall the BBM from APP World or StormOTA - BlackBerry Messenger 5 (Pick Your Language)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 07:42 PM
    Ok update; now that I have my bbm and I have added my contacts, their pictures won't show up any ideas why?

11-01-09 09:33 PM
    Your contacts have to assign their avatar and you assign your own.

11-01-09 09:43 PM
    I found mine after having lost it for a while. All I did was press BB button, then press BB button again, options, reset icon arrangement and it came back. Now I just have to move the useless icons and rearrange my DLs and stuff.
    11-01-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD