Is Blackberry Messenger supposed to clear out conversations? When I first got my Blackberry about 2 months ago, my conversations would save. Now they don't and it's really annoying. I can't refer back to what someone replied to from hours ago.... does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance. I'd really appreciate it.
    10-28-09 07:30 PM
    It sounds like you might be running low on File Free Memory, goto Options, then Status. Its not healthy for ya BB to get lower then 12MB. Once it gets below that your BB will start deleting messages/txt/emails to gain more memory. Here is a link to help you with increasing more file free memory: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/!

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 07:37 PM
    I am on the media card and it says Total space: 1.9 GB Free Space: 1.7 GB and then when I go to status, it says File Free: and then a reeeaaally long number. LOL What does this mean?
    10-28-09 08:15 PM
    The File Free in Status is the amount of device memory that is free. That's what Tripster was talking about, the media card is just for media (pictures, music, etc). For your original question about bbm conversations have you looked in bbm options and made sure Save Conversation History is checked?

10-28-09 08:44 PM
    Your memory card doesn't matter, if your file free should not be lower then 12,000,000Bytes. Goto this link for more info: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/. It will help you out with lots of questions, also read through the first link I provided to you.

Thnx, Tripster

10-28-09 08:47 PM
    Sorry, I am new to all of this. When I go to BBM options, it just asks me:
    Vibrate when receiving a ping
    Ask password question when adding contacts
    Allow forwarding of requests
    Show conversations in message list

I don't see save conversation history??
    10-28-09 08:47 PM
    I think I fixed it. Thanks
    10-28-09 08:54 PM