I can;t get my BlackBerry Messenger to work. I can receive a request from another Blackberry user to join my contacts, however they don't get my acceptance back nor do my requests to add them as a Contact go through. I have tried both blacberry e-mail address and non. I have T-Mobile..... What am I doing wrong!!!!!! Help!!!!!1
    01-13-08 03:22 PM
    Change your name in BlackBerry messenger to not have spaces or special characters! So, make it simple, like your name, or TMorris04..
    01-13-08 04:06 PM
    I can;t get my BlackBerry Messenger to work. I can receive a request from another Blackberry user to join my contacts, however they don't get my acceptance back nor do my requests to add them as a Contact go through. I have tried both blacberry e-mail address and non. I have T-Mobile..... What am I doing wrong!!!!!! Help!!!!!1
    Sort of the same thing here. Just don't seem to work.
    01-13-08 04:54 PM
    My BlackBerry Messenger has been acting up lately to. I can't seem to add anybody and I haven't been getting requests from people that have tried to add me.
    01-14-08 03:18 PM
    I can get a request, but when I accept it, the contact is not on my list. When I try to add them, I get a request for me to accept MY invitation and they get nothing! I'm so lost. I have an 8130 Pearl
    04-16-08 06:38 PM
    Same problem here. I've even tried this with a friend of mine to see if I'm crazy, it will show pending on my phone, but he never receives the request. I don't get it...
    04-20-08 09:49 PM
    Delete the current request and reboot your device. Add the friend again, Add contact >in your address book scroll up to [use once] and press menu to ADD BY PIN.
    04-20-08 09:52 PM
    Oh wow, I had no idea you really did it like that. Shows how much I know

Thank you!
    04-20-08 10:02 PM
    Delete the current request and reboot your device. Add the friend again, Add contact >in your address book scroll up to [use once] and press menu to ADD BY PIN.
    sorry i dont quite get were use once is.... im using a curve 8900 and i cant get it to work on t-mobile ... u couldnt expand on what u said could you please
    06-22-10 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD