I am having problems logging into App World on the website. When I click loggin it leads me to the BlackBerry ID url which shows the site cannot be displayed or problem loading page due to connection timed out.

I tried going through the BlackBerry ID site (BlackBerry - BlackBerry ID) and App World Store (BlackBerry App World - Home) but I still have this problem. I tried different browsers (Chrome, IE 8, Firefox, Opera) but no luck.

App World works fine on my BlackBerry but not able to loggin to the Web Portal.

I tried to contact RIM via Twitter but got no solutions from them.

*Update 2
    I contacted my ISP and they said they can access the login page of App World. I tried my VPN connection and it works. I still don't understand why I cannot access it without VPN

For some reason it spontaneously I am able to access the website. Although this is not BlackBerry Problem, mostly a network connection problem from laptop.
    Last edited by maxknux; 01-23-11 at 12:03 PM. Reason: ISP contact
    01-18-11 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD