You know when you have sent an email using your blackberry and the email addresses you have emailed in the past are still saved but not as contacts just as a reference for quick emailing later on? I'm sure you know what I'm on about? Well how do I delete these without having to connect to the desktop manager or without having to wipe the whole phone I've tried deleting the email account and then re-adding but the email addresses I've emailed in the past still show up in the drop down box help!
    01-22-12 08:00 AM
    You post is very difficult to follow, but I think this is what you are talking about.

Messages > Menu button > Options > Message Display and Actions > "Show Recent Contacts when Composing Email" > uncheck the box > Save
    01-22-12 08:07 AM
    You post is very difficult to follow, but I think this is what you are talking about.

Messages > Menu button > Options > Message Display and Actions > "Show Recent Contacts when Composing Email" > uncheck the box > Save
    This is exactly what I need hidden but isn't there a way to delete recent emailed contacts?
    01-22-12 08:39 AM
    No. It's either on or off. Unchecking the box will stop them from showing up when you compose email.
    01-22-12 10:21 AM
    From the messages folder OPTIONS > RECENT CONTACT MANAGEMENT. There you can delete the contacts you don't want to see show up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 10:39 AM
    From the messages folder OPTIONS > RECENT CONTACT MANAGEMENT. There you can delete the contacts you don't want to see show up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I can't seem to see this option where it says 'recent contact management' on mine :s
    01-22-12 12:14 PM
    I can't seem to see this option where it says 'recent contact management' on mine :s
    ^+1 10 char
    01-22-12 12:26 PM
    What OS are you running? In the .205 leak I have the option above, it must be new cause I don't think I saw that before
    01-22-12 12:32 PM
    ^+1 10 char
    What the heck does that mean?
    01-22-12 12:38 PM
    What OS are you running? In the .205 leak I have the option above, it must be new cause I don't think I saw that before
    I'm running .585 os7 erm I seriously can't find it. I'm usually good at this kinda stuff but its made me go all blankty blank.
    01-22-12 12:39 PM
    What the heck does that mean?
    +1 (amen brother, me too, I am in agreement) ... on the ^ (above) post is all they wanted to post.

The rest was needed to make their post have at least ten characters.
    01-22-12 12:47 PM
    +1 (amen brother, me too, I am in agreement) ... on the ^ (above) post is all they wanted to post.

The rest was needed to make their post have at least ten characters.

Ohh sorry I get you

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 04:51 PM
    I'm running .585 os7 erm I seriously can't find it. I'm usually good at this kinda stuff but its made me go all blankty blank.
    It's 7.1 feature.
    01-22-12 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD