Hi,

Right now I am currently on a voice plan with Fido but I would like to upgrade to a blackberry with bbm. They have an add on for Data for 10 bucks and an add on for bbm and social networking for 10 bucks. If I do not have data already on my plan, will I need to buy the 10 bucks of data too or will I be able to just add the bbm and social networking? So basically I want to know if I will have to pay 10 or 20 bucks more a month for bbm and social networking.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    09-21-11 09:21 PM
    Hi,

Right now I am currently on a voice plan with Fido but I would like to upgrade to a blackberry with bbm. They have an add on for Data for 10 bucks and an add on for bbm and social networking for 10 bucks. If I do not have data already on my plan, will I need to buy the 10 bucks of data too or will I be able to just add the bbm and social networking? So basically I want to know if I will have to pay 10 or 20 bucks more a month for bbm and social networking.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    You'll definitely need a BlackBerry-specific data plan of some sort to use those features. It will be necessary to decide which features you wish to use on a regular basis, and get the appropriate plan. According to what I saw on their page, they have the option of a Social Networking plan, or a regular data plan. In the States we dont get the option, we take the whole enchilada.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-21-11 at 09:31 PM.
    09-21-11 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD