Hi there,
    I"ve recently bought a Bberry curve and I was quite pleased with it until I found out
    That ny Bbm, was not "working"..
    I've added people from facebook groups but all the contacts are under
    "Pending" .
    Its has been very long since I"ve added those people but 6 of them are still under pending.
    Do I have to like create a account or configure anything before I can start using Bbm?
    And if anyone is willing to add me, this is my pin: 2167c772. Kindly reply to this post so that I can take note.
    Thank you all SO much! I really appriciate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 01:37 AM
    You have to have a BB date plan for BBM to work. If you have that backup your contacts and update the BBM if possible.
    12-29-09 01:51 AM
    Really? Wow, I'm so confused...
    12-29-09 02:02 AM
    if the fact that I said date plan confused you I meant data plan; sorry for the typo.
    This can be achieved in two ways for most companies; having an everything plan or buying the data plan as an add on to your service.

To update BBM go to BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More on your phone browser and download BBM
    12-29-09 11:08 AM
    Yes if you don't have a data plan then don't expect it to work but if you do and it still shows pending it just means the person on the other end of whomever you're trying to 'add' has not 'accepted' your request to add them. When I add a contact it always shows pending until they accept me and then they just become a part of my contacts list once that's done.
    12-29-09 04:25 PM
    thanks guys !
    12-30-09 08:32 AM
    I have the same problem and even when the other person accepts it the bbm won't let it show that way........... ugh so frustrating
    08-19-10 08:49 PM
    Right if you have just got a blackberry the firstly you have to top your phone up just 5pounds if you want or get a message and Internet booster ; again just 5 pounds or more if you want , if that dosnt work then you need to activate your phone or get a sim... Hope I helped you and all the Internet users
    01-28-13 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD