I have my Google Calendar set up to sync with my Blackberry. I've been trying to figure out how to remove some duplicate items but now I think it is a weird calendar view that I'm seeing. Here is my question. If you have an all day calendar item, does it show twice in Agenda view? Once as blue diamond entry and then again with the time as 12:00a - 12:00a? Calendar items that are not set as "all day" do not have a blue diamond entry. Thoughts?
    12-29-09 04:26 PM
    My all day events show up with times, not the blue diamond. I'm using
    Google sync to sync between BB and Outlook.
    They only show up once though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 06:02 PM
    My all day events show up with times, not the blue diamond. I'm using
    Google sync to sync between BB and Outlook.
    They only show up once though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well, shoot. What you're doing is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish. I have Outlook on my work computer and I use it for both work and personal appts. I have Google Calendar Sync installed on my work computer to sync Outlook to my Google calendar. Can I ask how you are pushing your Google calendar to your BB?

I was having issues with what I thought were duplicate entries. I was showing 2 calendars under my Calendar Options... Default Calendar and then my gmail.com addy. I signed out of Google Sync (on BB), moved my default calendar items to my google calendar, did a battery pull, then signed back into Google Sync (on BB). This was supposed to resolve my issue. And it did resolve it somewhat. Now I only show my gmail addy calendar under Calendar options. But it still looks like the All Day entries are being duplicated. Any thoughts on why? Is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks!

edited to add: I am running a Tour on 5.0 OS
    12-29-09 06:29 PM
    I found my BB Calendar also creating duplicate entries somehow in the last two weeks. Found out for me it was an error in the New BB Messenger .57 It was creating it's own entries in the Groups calendar. So I removed BB messenger, signed out of google sync, used desktop manager to clear the calendar. Once those steps were done, I signed into google sync and ran it. Then I used my browser to download the BB messenger back onto my phone. It seems to be working like it was supposed to now. Seemed there was a problem with my first install.. Hope this may help you..
    12-29-09 09:06 PM
    I found my BB Calendar also creating duplicate entries somehow in the last two weeks. Found out for me it was an error in the New BB Messenger .57 It was creating it's own entries in the Groups calendar. So I removed BB messenger, signed out of google sync, used desktop manager to clear the calendar. Once those steps were done, I signed into google sync and ran it. Then I used my browser to download the BB messenger back onto my phone. It seems to be working like it was supposed to now. Seemed there was a problem with my first install.. Hope this may help you..
    Hmmm... I don't think this is my issue. I don't seem to have a "groups" calendar. I only have one calendar showing, listed under my gmail address. And right now, it seems the only duplicate entries are the all day events. They are listed once as an all day event and noted with a diamond. Then there is a 2nd entry that shows 12:00am-12:00am and when you open the calendar item, the box for "all day event" is not checked. I'm at a loss as to what is wrong.
    12-30-09 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD