I wish to get my email on my BB using the web browser but am unable to do so. I get error messages no matter what client I try. I am thinking that the BB web browser is not compliant with the hostgator.com webmail software.

Although I can setup my BB directly (bypassing the browser) to get my cerm.info email, the problem with this approach is that every email I send from my BB will not be synced to the hostgator server, which is a problem as I wish to keep track of all my sent messages.

Is there another way? Or am I out of luck?

John
    10-08-10 11:43 AM
    Do you have a blackberry data plan?
    Either way, try getting it with the bolt browser.
    10-10-10 01:30 PM
    I wish to get my email on my BB using the web browser but am unable to do so. I get error messages no matter what client I try. I am thinking that the BB web browser is not compliant with the hostgator.com webmail software.

Although I can setup my BB directly (bypassing the browser) to get my cerm.info email, the problem with this approach is that every email I send from my BB will not be synced to the hostgator server, which is a problem as I wish to keep track of all my sent messages.

Is there another way? Or am I out of luck?

John
    Login into your BIS account and setup you BCC eiyh your email address. That way you get your sent emails fine.
    10-10-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD