So here's the deal, I had a Blackberry Bold through AT&T and I loved blackberry messenger. But, when my company set it up with our enterprise server, problems began.

I can receive BBM from people on my contact list, but they don't receive mine. I type the message, hit send and the check with the D pops up next to it. Within a few minutes, the little red clock pops up next to the contacts name.

I had our IT guy check our security protocols, but he says nothing is blocking BBM from our end...

HELP!!!!
    09-11-09 01:57 PM
    i responded to your other thread. please dont cross-post. the clock is normal on the older BBM's. it means your message was delivered, as you stated the "d" showed up, but after one minute, the person didnt check it.
    09-11-09 05:11 PM
    BBM on enterprise server dilemma. If I am using my company BB, is it accurate that BBM conversations are stored on the enterprise server? And as such would be open to our IT departments review? Any advice to someone who may have written something really stupid?
    05-21-11 09:37 PM
    it depends on your BES setup and what they chose to log or block. it might log everything. i would consider anything sent over BES as not private.
    05-21-11 11:38 PM
    BBM on enterprise server dilemma. If I am using my company BB, is it accurate that BBM conversations are stored on the enterprise server? And as such would be open to our IT departments review? Any advice to someone who may have written something really stupid?
    Think of how many BB your company has, then think of how much data would have to be stored from those devices. Ours is only logged if there is some type of flagging, we currently have over 30k bb company wide. Still the fact of the matter is, if you don't want someone to read it don't type it!
    05-25-11 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD