Hey guys,

I have a beta zone account and today morning when i tried to login with my username and password, the moment i hit the login key all it would do is reload the page.I typed the password and the username correctly so what gives ??

Ne idea guys??

TIA

Cheers
    03-21-11 02:19 AM
    It must be an issue on the mobile version. I just tried logging in on my device and got the same error.

I tried on my PC and was successful.
    03-21-11 02:31 AM
    It must be an issue on the mobile version. I just tried logging in on my device and got the same error.

I tried on my PC and was successful.
    Mine was exactly the opposite i tried it from my friends BB and it opened fine but when i tried it from the PC it just wouldn't

But i got the problem fixed though, i had to just delete all cookies on the browser and try logging in again.

Try logging in on the phone immediately after logging out from the PC , could work?
    03-21-11 05:13 AM
    Hey guys,

I have a beta zone account and today morning when i tried to login with my username and password, the moment i hit the login key all it would do is reload the page.I typed the password and the username correctly so what gives ??

Ne idea guys??

TIA

Cheers
    I'm having the same problem loggin in from my computer. I can log in to mobile but can't see my eligible programs from there.
    03-21-11 09:51 AM
    I'm having the same problem loggin in from my computer. I can log in to mobile but can't see my eligible programs from there.
    Okay i think i got a solution , try this, just go into your browser and find the cookies section and then delete all your cookies and try logging in again, it should work

Cheers
    03-21-11 10:59 AM
    Yes!! it is not working both on my phone and the usual internet web browser. Any news from RIM?
    03-21-11 11:30 AM
    Yes!! it is not working both on my phone and the usual internet web browser. Any news from RIM?
    Try the above mentioned method it works for me, give it a shot
    03-21-11 12:51 PM
    I still can't login via mobile, but it works fine on computer. Everyone else still having issues?
    03-21-11 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD