01-15-12 02:40 PM
263 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I've been looking for the BB logo everywhere but can't seem to find it. Can anyone send it to me.
    Pin: 210c605a
    10-09-09 07:14 PM
    thanks for the symbols gr8scott
    10-09-09 10:18 PM
    Help! totally new!

i want some new symbols for my BBM can one please send me some?

a dummies guide to installing them would be great too!

Not to much to ask is it? ;-)

Thanks
    10-13-09 05:21 AM
    I tried using the webdings font in a microsoft office word document. I turned the dash/underscore key into a ribbon then colored it pink. Once I tried to get it on my bb it just looked like a dash. Can anyone else get it to work?

Also, has anyone found any symbols of any sporting ball? Such as football or baseball?
    10-13-09 11:44 AM
    Help! totally new!

i want some new symbols for my BBM can one please send me some?

a dummies guide to installing them would be great too!

Not to much to ask is it? ;-)

Thanks

Try reading the several posts before your post. That would be a great start don't you think? geez
    11-18-09 07:52 AM
    There's some great symbols here folks, Thanks
    11-29-09 08:36 AM
    If you type in " * " with the name of the symbol and then close with a " * " the item will be displayed in your name field.
    12-13-09 07:28 PM
    You guys looking for symbols. Follow the instructions in this thread. Email the symbols to your BB and then copy and paste them in your Auto Text and enjoy using them. Remember though you can't use the symbols in reg. SMS.
    12-13-09 08:27 PM
    how do you email wingdings to your bb email? when i open it its all lines now symbols...
    12-20-09 10:05 PM
    Some symbols just don't translate on your berry.
    12-20-09 10:38 PM
    Can someone please share with me some symbols I got a new phone 8900 and I would like some symbols if possible 20F919AE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 12:31 PM
    I have read the previous post and got some symbols from them, but if anyone can share any more with me I would greatly appreciate it 30E59755
    01-08-10 01:54 PM
    What you could do is copy the symbol and add it to your auto-text. Thats what a friend told me to do to get the Clear heart.
    well how can i copy somthing to my auto-text?
    02-20-10 02:45 PM
    I once saw d blackberry logo as smiley added to a friends name. Can someone help me figure out hw do I get it or just post here so dat I can copy

02-22-10 12:31 AM
    I will explain this AGAIN but please read it all & try your best to understand.

The EASIEST way to have constant access to symbols is to create an auto-text:
    1.) Options > AutoText
    2.) Hit menu key & select 'new'
    3.) Enter a string of text in 'Replace' that you want your symbol to automatically replace EVERY time you type it. For example: hh
    4.) After copying a symbol (from below - I suppose), paste it into the 'With' section.
    5.) Smart case & specified case don't apply to symbols, so skip.
    6.) If you use different languages, specify which language this autotext will apply to.
    7.) Save.

TIPS (PLEASE read) :
    1.) You MUST hit the space bar in order for your auto-text to activate. So for example, hh + space = ?
    2.) The blackberry cannot, I repeat CANNOT interpret all symbols. I know most of you will read this directly from your BB, so if you see little black squares, that's a symbol that I posted that WILL NOT work. I only put emphasis because I know some people DONT read, because I'm explaining this AGAIN. LOL.

I'm not an OS guru but I know the 5.0 OS has more Unicode support. From my knowledge popular symbols like: music notes, skulls & cross bones, and some of those fancy letters won't work. I'm not mean, I promise... I just KNOW that even though I explained that, people will still ask. So I'm annoyed ahead of time. Lol.

Other than that. Here you go:

☺☻☹♠♣♥♦♤♧♡♢℗℠◊■▲▼◆●◗☛☚☞☜☝☟✌✍☼☀☁☂☃☄✁✂✃✄✎✏✐✑✒✓✔✕✖ ✗✘☐☑☒✆☎☏✇✈✉☠☢☣☤❍❏❐❑❒❖❘❙❚Ω℃ℑ℘ℜ♃♄♅♆♇♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♀♂♔ ♕♖♗♘♙♚♛♜♞♟❛❜❝❞❖♨♩♪♫♬♭♮♯⌘★✡✢✣✤✥✦✧✩✪✫✬✭✮✯✰✱✲✳✴✵✶✷✸✹✺ ✻✾✿❀❁❂❃❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋☆⇒⇔∴ℵ∇∆∙↑←→↓↔⇐⇑⇒⇓⇔↕➔➘➙➚➛➜➟➟➠➝➡➢➣➥➥ ➦➧➨➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➲➳➴➵➶➷➸➹➺➻➼➽➾↵⌦⌫

I suggest copy & paste that entire chunk of Unicode into an email & send it to yourself. If on your BB, paste it into notepad. It'll be easier to select individually.

Enjoy.

And by the way, I said AGAIN, because all of this plus more is on page 4.

Last edited by fcknbambola; 02-22-10 at 02:42 AM.
    02-22-10 02:30 AM
    I once saw d blackberry logo as smiley added to a friends name. Can someone help me figure out hw do I get it or just post here so dat I can copy

?

02-22-10 02:46 AM
    ?

02-22-10 02:50 AM
    I'm having a hard time posting that symbol from my BB to the forum. somsy181, you can add me to bbm if you'd like 21BEE0A0 & I'll send it to you really quickly.

02-22-10 02:52 AM
    I'm having a hard time posting that symbol from my BB to the forum. somsy181, you can add me to bbm if you'd like 21BEE0A0 & I'll send it to you really quickly.

thanks mate, but i've already got it from a friend. i appreciate your concern
    02-22-10 01:21 PM
    I am new the the BlackBerry world........i have tried reading your instructions on adding on smiles to bbm, could some one please let me know step to step in lamans term to do this please.

Tammy
    PIN 2155023E
    02-26-10 11:02 AM
    ☺☻☹♠♣♥♦♤♧♡♢℗℠◊■▲▼◆●◗☛☚☞☜☝☟✌✍☼☀☁☂☃☄✁✂✃✄✎✏✐✑✒✓✔✕✖ ✗✘☐☑☒✆☎☏✇✈✉☠☢☣☤❍❏❐❑❒❖❘❙❚Ω℃ℑ℘ℜ♃♄♅♆♇♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♀♂♔ ♕♖♗♘♙♚♛♜♞♟❛❜❝❞❖♨♩♪♫♬♭♮♯⌘★✡✢✣✤✥✦✧✩✪✫✬✭✮✯✰✱✲✳✴✵✶✷✸✹✺ ✻✾✿❀❁❂❃❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋☆⇒⇔∴ℵ∇∆∙↑←→↓↔⇐⇑⇒⇓⇔↕➔➘➙➚➛➜➟➟➠➝➡➢➣➥➥ ➦➧➨➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➲➳➴➵➶➷➸➹➺➻➼➽➾↵⌦⌫

Do you need an special language installed on the BB
    02-26-10 11:46 AM
    SOOO how do you get symbols in your name and in dialogue ? By Symbols, not the average ones --- I just recently saw someone have heart, spade, diamonds, etc. Basically everything you see under the symbol font on windows??
    Hi there I've just been sent some great symbols for my blackberry bold if anyone is interested in swappin or just havin them add me 20E4900E

03-02-10 04:53 PM
    Check the BBM PIG emoticon thread. You should find a crown there.

03-14-10 10:00 PM
    SOOO how do you get symbols in your name and in dialogue ? By Symbols, not the average ones --- I just recently saw someone have heart, spade, diamonds, etc. Basically everything you see under the symbol font on windows??
    Hey there I have loads of new smilies for messenger if anyone is interested in swappin add me 20E4900E

03-16-10 06:10 PM
    anyone need any symbols hit me up. trade or just in need of some. i'm here to share the wealth not keep it all to myself.
    I'm looking for symbols for my bbm but I got a 8900 curve can u help PLEASE!! Pin 30ED7140

03-28-10 02:02 AM
263 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD