Up until the 12th October this month, I had a blackberry bolt on with 02. I decided against renewing it and opted to change my tariff to a more Blackberry friendly one. However, because my anniversary date was 27 October, O2-UK told me they would be offering me free Blackberry services until the 27th, and after that date I will have to top-up to keep my services.

So I assumed everything was sorted. I have a 3G in capitals, the Blackberry logo and when I go to 'service status' in the options it tells me I am connected to BIS via my Mobile Network.

In that case, everything should be working? But I can't seem to do anything. I have no access to BBM or Email/Internet..I tried sending myself a test email, and after about 2 seconds a red x appears with the message status : 'service blocked'.

So I called O2, who informed me the service at their end wasnt blocked... and they took me through a process that saw me taking the battery out, going to routing table and registering.. switching data services on and off and swapping over to a different network and back to O2 services.... nothing has worked.

When I log onto my email settings to have my service books sent to me, the webpage says the books were sent, but I don't receive them to my blackberry.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on? Any comments would be appreciated.
    10-16-11 11:54 AM
    Hmm. My first suggested solution would be to register with the network and do a battery pull, but since that hasn't worked I'm not sure. Can you see if your carrier will escalate the issue to investigate the problem? You may have to wait it out and see if it comes back. A couple times I had issues with BIS and within a day it was working (I had to wait it out).
    10-16-11 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD