Beta Zone not allowing me to join even though I'm in Canada. Anyone have similar experience and/or workaround?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 07:29 PM
    Clear your browser cache and try again. First time was likely a glitch but since it's now cached in your browser it won't let you past that portion until you get rid of that old info.
    04-02-11 07:46 PM
    Well, that got rid of the country thing but now it tells me that they're not accepting new members. Lol. Thanks though Bla1ze. Any workaround for that??

04-02-11 08:19 PM
    my problem with betazone is that I am unable to download BB Traffic, says browser is not supported despite doing it OTA with bb native browser. I'm from Canada and had no problem joining beta zone.
    04-03-11 11:38 AM
    my problem with betazone is that I am unable to download BB Traffic, says browser is not supported despite doing it OTA with bb native browser. I'm from Canada and had no problem joining beta zone.
    send them a e-mail, they've answered all my questions.
    04-03-11 09:03 PM
    make sure your bb browser ID is set to blackberry you probably have it on FF or IE.
    04-03-11 10:17 PM
    I moved this thread to Native Apps, since the Beta Zone only tests (generally) Native Apps.
    04-04-11 08:48 AM
    Thats wierd, i joined yesterday. Also i kno a work around but i wont tell.
    04-04-11 02:56 PM
    UPDATE: It decided to work today! Trying Facebook 2.0 (no comparison to current, blows it away), Twitter, BBM and BB Traffic. Thanks for all the help.

04-04-11 06:12 PM
    Congrats!!!

The beta versions u mentioned r pretty nice.I'm hoping they upgrade the News app soon. Really curious to see what the next version will do.
    04-04-11 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD