Try the link below;

StartLogic
    07-23-09 04:38 PM
    Seem RIM is cracking down on some of the leaks now. This is at least the second site that I heard of this happening with today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 07-23-09 at 06:10 PM.
    07-23-09 06:07 PM
    They'll come back

07-25-09 02:18 AM
    Wow! Good thing I decided to get the BBM 5.0 files for all os'es
    07-25-09 04:58 AM
    Wow! Good thing I decided to get the BBM 5.0 files for all os'es
    Why, before long RIM will release the files officially.

07-25-09 05:02 AM
    Why, before long RIM will release the files officially.

Just in case anyone I know wants to try it between now and the official release (whenever that may be).
    07-25-09 05:51 AM
    they cant stop it for good cuz once its on the net itll always be out there might just hvae to dig for it but someone will have it
    07-25-09 11:12 AM
    They can easily stop it. Just fry the devices that use beta software that are not licensed to do so. And this HAS been discussed in many circles within RIM.
    07-25-09 11:14 AM
    They can easily stop it. Just fry the devices that use beta software that are not licensed to do so. And this HAS been discussed in many circles within RIM.
    Yeah picture that slogan....

Blackberry.. If we don't like what you do with your phone... we'll just nuke it!

buy our phones
    07-25-09 12:56 PM

Blackberry.. If we don't like what you do with your phone... we'll just nuke it!

buy our phones
    well they could potentially put a bait leak out there for something, have it functional but with a 2 day timer on it to corrupt the software/phone lol. everyone would blame it on the source of the 'leak'
    07-25-09 01:04 PM
    well they could potentially put a bait leak out there for something, have it functional but with a 2 day timer on it to corrupt the software/phone lol. everyone would blame it on the source of the 'leak'
    That's true, but even than that's just a matter of wiping and putting the old OS back on
    07-25-09 01:14 PM
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that is not in their user agreement.
    07-25-09 06:00 PM
    There's no doubt they could. However, the bad press and tens, perhaps even hundreds, of thousands of extremely irrate users (even if they shouldn't be installing the software) would not help their cause at all.

They would be better of concentrating on eliminating the leaks. e.g. digitally signing the software so they can at least narrow it down to who is leaking the software.
    07-25-09 07:10 PM
    Exactly! LMFAO!

buy our phones
    07-25-09 09:02 PM
    The only problem with any company that takes the attitude of having a "right" to control a product they have sold to someone else, is that once I buy it, it's mine. I can modify it with a sledgehammer if I want to...
    07-26-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD