Hi everyone

just recently purchased a bold 9000 from bell mobility network. Its on the new HSPA+ network and it has one of the new sim cards. I have purchased the data plan as I love my BBM but ive had it for a week and it barely works. I can never send messages right away, they take 30-mins to an hour to go through. And randomly i shall recieve a whole bunch of messages but i wont be able to respond because they wont send. Its really getting annoying. My boyfriend also got the same phone and his seems to work fine.. its just me.

Is there anything i can do to get it going? I hear bell has been having network issues or something but im paying for this and i hate texting.

HELP

**EDIT*** - I've done a battery pull a million times, turned on and off the mobile network and reset the sbooks.
    Last edited by diamondsandpearls__; 12-26-09 at 08:35 PM. Reason: ADDED MORE INFO
    12-26-09 08:27 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

With the device on, remove the battery and leave it out for 20 seconds, then put it back in.
    12-26-09 08:28 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

With the device on, remove the battery and leave it out for 20 seconds, then put it back in.
    I've done a battery pull a million times, turned on and off the mobile network and reset the sbooks.
    12-26-09 08:34 PM
    Do two other things.

Options>advanced options>host routing table>hit menu, select register now

next

go to your email settings on your phone, login to BIS and re-send service books.

After those two things do a battery pull for good measure. While the phone is ON, pull the battery and put it back in 5 seconds or so.
    12-26-09 09:23 PM
    How do I login to BIS?:s
    12-26-09 09:41 PM
    How do I login to BIS?:s
    Here's the link to log in on your PC. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=bell

On your phone, go to Setup>Email Settings>enter your user name and password and log in. Find your email account, scroll down to Service Books and click Send Service Books.
    Last edited by lak611; 12-26-09 at 11:09 PM.
    12-26-09 11:04 PM
    I keep getting the message - Your account is not accesible via HTML Browswer. Please use your device to log-in?
    12-27-09 09:01 AM
    I keep getting the message - Your account is not accesible via HTML Browswer. Please use your device to log-in?
    Yeah, on your phone go to the setup folder and open the "Email settings" icon
    that's in it. When you're on the screen to add/delete/edit your email addresses
    that means you're logged in to your BIS. While on that screen hit the menu
    button and go to "service books." Once you do you'll see the option to send
    service books.
    12-27-09 05:54 PM
    I"m having the same problem on Telus and have not found a solution yet
    12-28-09 07:24 PM
    its driving me crazy still
    12-29-09 06:45 PM
    Did you create a user name? In the Email Setup go to Settings >> Create User Name. Once you do that, you should be able to login from the web and send the service books.
    12-29-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD