Hey all I'm on OS. I just updated to BBM 5 and love it however after a while when i got into a long conversation with someone, the typing started to lag (just in bbm).

Everything else seems fast, even if I just go to a different conversation that doesn't have as much history as the one that's lagging.

Anyone else having this problem?

BTW i have an 8900 Curve
    Last edited by canusaybimmy; 10-08-09 at 04:04 PM.
    10-08-09 03:08 PM
    i notice this mostly with SMS. But also with BBM when i have a long convo. i just end the convo once in a while. With the new BBM, it saves the history. That's a nice feature so that you can refer back.

i also noticed a pretty big lag in Group BBM typing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 03:38 PM
    I agree...
    10-08-09 03:57 PM
    so others ARe having this problem then...cuz this lag wasn't apparent before I installed bbm 5.0...

Anyone with a curve have OS 5 and still have this problem?
    Last edited by canusaybimmy; 10-08-09 at 04:07 PM.
    10-08-09 04:02 PM
    It happens to me too. I don't get this is sms, only the new bbm.
    10-11-09 03:07 PM
    yess!!! i have the 8520 with 4.6 (tmobile's rom) and its driving me nuts. but yes only bbm 5.0... never had the problem with bbm 4.6, and SMS is working just fine.

also, has anyone else noticed the quality of the smiley's detereorated???

i tried making the font larger, but nothing, still get those cheap small faces/ the leaked versions had the nice big ones!

i mean it sounds like a pointless complaint, but if its official, shouldnt it better what was already there rather than make it worse.

oh and i have a friend with the bold and she seems to be having no issues with bbm 5.0, so i thought it might be a matter of memory, but i barely have any applications in my 8520 and all else works fine. (except for the wifi, but thats a whole other monster -_- freakin 2wire routers

oh btw, im fairly new to blackberrys and to crackberry, and id like to say.. ppl with bbs seem to be in a waaaaayyy better mood than the fellas at xda (i guess windows mobile and the unstability of android drives em maddd.. and dont get me wrong android was fun but jesus those ppl gotta chill out man, they got like a novela going and everything ...cus some guy betrayed the big shot of android development in the forum and released his stuff bla blba, crazy stuff) so thank u!! ure all awesome!! lol

k im done. (plz help.. x) )
    10-11-09 08:45 PM
    I notice an extreme lag when typing in group chats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 09:36 PM
    i see this barcode id pic can any one help me and explain what i would use it for ?
    10-11-09 10:11 PM