So here is a question.

I am having some problems with BBM 5 and I was curious if anyone else has witnessed this. I am having a problem sending pictures to a buddy of mine who is running the same hybrid as I am. He also is running the official release of the new BBM. It seems that when I send him pictures they come up thumbnail size even when they are saved and opened up. However when he sends me pics, they are just the size they should be!?

I can not even pin point it to be his phone or mine. they are both 8330s.

I have also tried increasing the image size before it sends the pic. No matter which size i choose (Max or Min) they are always a small file size.
    10-20-09 11:17 PM
    are you sending them as "files" or as "pics"? in BBM, hit the BBmenu and scroll down, the two options are side by side, make sure you're sending as "pics"... i've been trudging through threads of people complaining about this issue, but i'm pretty positive that it is the way you are sending vs. the way your friend is sending... hope this helps. cheers!
    10-21-09 01:00 AM
    nope defiantly sending as a pic
    10-21-09 01:07 AM
    well then, i'm stumped... lemme look again............. well, still stumped. sorry i couldn't help
    10-21-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD