Anyone know why I still recieve messages, group updates and the likes even though I have my status set to "busy." Isn't that supposed to stop them from streaming in by the boat full (for the group chats, updates, etc.) It becomes so annoying that I have to leave all the groups in order to calm down the inbox. Any clues?

All of the OS, device and carrier/network information is either above or in the sig. line. Issue is with BBM 5.

Your help, as always CBnation, is appreciated! I'm going to have nightmares about all of this constant group activity! Gah! I'm consistently recieving multiple dings and rings and tiny bbm alert icons every minute or so even with the "busy" status. I feel like I'm in the "stress test" now! The issue seems only to be with the groups though.
    01-03-10 07:15 AM
    I don't think there is a way to stop the notifications with the new BBM. I didn't leave my groups, but I set up a custom profile I use when I'm busy so there is no alert for group messages in holster or out of holster. I'll still get a tone or vibrate for emails, phone calls, and SMS/MMS.
    01-03-10 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD