I had the leaked version of 5.0. just downloaded the official. On this and the leaked, is there a way to delete all of your chats at one time without having to end chat for each individual chat?

Thanks in advance for the responses...
    10-08-09 04:58 AM
    I had the leaked version of 5.0. just downloaded the official. On this and the leaked, is there a way to delete all of your chats at one time without having to end chat for each individual chat?

Thanks in advance for the responses...
    Nope however if you have it set to show in your messages folder you can open it up and delete each convo there a little quicker.
    10-08-09 05:51 AM
    Highlight them all and click delete!
    10-08-09 06:18 AM
    thanks for the responses but neither worked. I dont have them sent to my mail. and I cant find a way to highlight/select all and do one big delete. I literally have to go one by one and do menu --> end chat.. not a big deal, but I remember it took me days to figure out delete prior on sms's, so i figured theres a little trick for this as well. but thanks again for responding.
    10-08-09 02:41 PM
    If u choose 'Show Chats in Messages Application' from BBM's options you are able to highlight several in your Messages folder.

Otherwise you have close them one by one. Fastest way is by pressing del.
    10-08-09 03:01 PM
    If u choose 'Show Chats in Messages Application' from BBM's options you are able to highlight several in your Messages folder.

Otherwise you have close them one by one. Fastest way is by pressing del.
    where do you press delete? in the bbm program there is end chat, but no delete. sorry for being a pain the A..

so basically I can:
    1) send chats to messages folder and delete them all at once.
    or

2) delete them one by one by hitting bb butoon then end chat.

and thanks again for the response.
    10-08-09 03:07 PM
    Try the delete button next to L, below P, above ENTER

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 03:13 PM
    Try the delete button next to L, below P, above ENTER

haha.. that makes sense. thanks. now that is pretty much two presses of the screen which is basically the same as pressing bb button then end chat. Can you highlight all the chats and then do this?? once again sorry for being a pain and thanks again for the response.
    10-08-09 03:42 PM
    U can't highlight them in BBM as I said. Only workaround is highlighting them in ur Messages folder.

10-08-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD