10-17-09 08:28 PM
39 12
tools
    I'm crazy. Send location is there. It does require BB Maps to "see" the location, but it does work. I'm looking at the above barcode image and wondering how to take a picture of it while it's on my phone's screen!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 06:00 AM
    there is an option in there somewhere, i think its in the settings to save barcode as an image.
    10-09-09 06:09 AM
    Go to messenger
    Menu
    Invite Contact
    Scan Persons Barcode

You get a message screen, scroll down, press continue

You than line up the barcode using your viewfinder and when its correct your phone will beep and save the image itself.

Pretty Cool
    10-09-09 07:02 AM
    anybody have problems receiving pictures?

it takes for EVER to download them with the old version is was almost right away.

10-10-09 01:05 PM
    I've come across a bug with BB Messenger and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it...

For an unknown reason, in the middle of a conversation, I can no longer see what I'm writing in the text box at the bottom of the screen. If I type something and press enter, I'll see what I just wrote in the conversation, and the person I'm texting sees everything just fine. It will correct itself if I end the conversation and restart... but may reappear again after 20 or 30 messages. It's obviously a pain when you try to type and nothing appears on screen until you press enter.
    10-12-09 04:03 PM
    i had that same issue with MSN. i did have BBM5.0 on my BB at the same time......
    10-12-09 05:23 PM
    is there any way to get more emoticons to the messenger app?
    10-12-09 07:35 PM
    I'm sure that not many people use the voice note option but one friend and I do we discovered that it will expire after approx. 30 minutes. I don't like that at all.
    10-12-09 08:49 PM
    The same thing happens to pic if you do not DL and save them to your picture folders.
    10-13-09 07:45 AM
    I've come across a bug with BB Messenger and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it...

For an unknown reason, in the middle of a conversation, I can no longer see what I'm writing in the text box at the bottom of the screen. If I type something and press enter, I'll see what I just wrote in the conversation, and the person I'm texting sees everything just fine. It will correct itself if I end the conversation and restart... but may reappear again after 20 or 30 messages. It's obviously a pain when you try to type and nothing appears on screen until you press enter.
    I have this issue fairly recently with Google Talk. I use Google Talk more than any other IM app, so it seems like this can happen to anyone when the conversatioin gets too long.
    10-13-09 10:47 AM
    sorry im new to BB but how do i upgrade my bbm?
    10-13-09 11:10 AM
    DL app world and install from the top free listing.

BlackBerry - App World - Official Store for BlackBerry Apps
    10-13-09 01:13 PM

I think I may have solved my own issue. I was using the "visible menus" theme (so that I could see menus in Opera). After reverting back to the default theme, I have yet to experience this problem.
    10-14-09 07:52 AM
    Anyway to restore my messenger contacts? It only found 1 of my contacts....I'm missing my other 8.
    10-17-09 08:28 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD