09-28-11 11:18 PM
36 12
tools
    I stay in Nigeria and most people have blackberries, 80% of the smartphone users have bbs
    So. I bbm a lot
    I use it mostly for friends, I have friends in us,uk,saudi arabia,dubai so bbm is important and it helps me keep in touch with them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 07:07 AM
    I use it for chatting with my friends, organizing parties and dinners out, sharing my favorite lines from my favorite Britney Spears' songs , pics from concerts or special events, Group chat and more...
    I'm addicted to BBM and i love it
    08-19-11 07:16 AM
    I use it for chatting with my friends, organizing parties and dinners out, sharing my favorite lines from my favorite Britney Spears' songs , pics from concerts or special events, Group chat and more...
    I'm addicted to BBM and i love it
    I use it exactly the same way, minus the Britney Spears' songs
    I have been quoting some White Stripes lyrics on occasion...
    08-19-11 07:44 AM
    I use mine to communicate with co-workers while at work. I use mine to communicate with relatives and distant friends as well.
    08-19-11 08:54 AM
    I use BBM daily for chatting with a few friends and helping fellow CB members with issues.
    08-19-11 09:06 AM
    My wife and I BBM all the time. I worked on the phones in tech support for 7 years, so we got used to communicating during the day via text. That was the primary reason we chose BlackBerry when the Curve 8300 came out. We BBM far more than we talk on the phone.

I hate paying for SMS, so I only keep the minimum on our plans for those friends who don't have smartphones. My son inherited an iPhone 3G from Grandma, so we retired his 8310 and now we use WhatsApp.

I also use BBM to keep in touch with BB friends, my gaming group, CB people (I'm in 2 CB groups, plus one for my wife and I to share lists and calendar events), send pics, voice notes, provide BB and PC tech support to friends, etc...
    08-19-11 09:15 AM
    I keep in touch with my friends and family. When school time comes around, I use it to ask if I've missed anything or to ask for help if I need it.
    08-19-11 09:53 AM
    BBM has fell off for me. I have 28 people; it's all the same, we chat for a few weeks then it die down. I'm in group of fifteen ppeople but no one says anything. But I'm a quiet person, I don't send a message unless I get one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 10:24 AM
    im an addict i cant live without my bbm.. no 1 i knows texts anymore and i have over a 100 contacts....business friends and family
    08-19-11 11:12 AM
    85% of my family lives over seas in D.R. , SPAIN, AND ITALY the rest in NY. But its so easy to send my dad a picture of his granddaughter or a recording of the baby's heartbeat through BBM, to talk to him everyday without the extra charges of long distance communication. BBM is a lifesaver.
    08-19-11 12:11 PM
    A mentioned earlier, an interview I did for RIM Australia regarding my BB/BBM usage:

09-28-11 11:18 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD