Sometimes when I'm typing. I can't see what I'm typeing. But when I hit enter the message sends. Try re-downloading bbm and yim with the same thing. This is the second phone too. Using the newest ver of both apps. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 01:41 PM
    By default (you can not change it, at least on BBM) the Enter key will send a message.
    02-15-10 02:01 PM
    No. When I type the message. I can't see what I'm typing until I send it.

02-15-10 02:53 PM
    No. When I type the message. I can't see what I'm typing until I send it.

Try a battery pull. Whenever I cannot see what I am typing in BBM, doing a battery pull fixes the problem.
    02-15-10 03:48 PM
    That's just a temp fix. I'm looking to fix the problem.

02-15-10 04:34 PM
    Did you try changing the theme??? Themes can set curtain fonts (size, weight and COLOR). Are you using a 3rd party theme???
    02-15-10 04:36 PM
    No. Its the theme that came on the phone. It only does it on bbm and yahoo. Not on sms.

02-15-10 07:09 PM
    What OS version are you running on your device??? Have you thought about upgrading or reloading your OS??? If not upgrade, you can reload your OS by Wiping your device of everything with a program like CrackMem... with an OS loaded on your PC you can get your device completely cleaned and with a FRESH OS loaded on it... then using DM's backup files and backup's of your 3rd party apps you can reload everything back on your device, as long as you made the proper backups before starting this.
    02-15-10 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD