Hello,

I got a curve 9300 2 days ago, and my bbm won't work I've read a lot of stuff online, and i have found about BIS, what is it and how do i activate that? Im a complete newbie..

Im sure that i have the data plan, because thats what it said on the contract when i bought it from virgin media; 'unlimited email and blackberry messenger'. On the set up wizard, i have a green tick on bbm and wi-fi. All of my contacts are pending, and i haven't received any requests even though my friends have added me :/ Ah, and i was reading another thread on bbm, and someone said something about about 4 small squares in the corner of the screen? Well, i dont have that, all i see is the wi-fi sign, 3G, and signal bars. Also, a small square with an arrow/2 arrows keeps on flickering on and off if that helps.

Thank you
    10-17-11 02:00 PM
    Perhaps your carrier did not properly provision your BlackBerry data plan. I would suggest calling them to ensure it is properly provisioned.
    taeminti likes this.
    10-17-11 03:30 PM
    Make sure the device gets registered on the network .. options-device-advanced- host routing table..
    10-17-11 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD