Okay, I've got a very frustrating problem right now. I woke up this morning and had a number of messages on BBM, I replied to them and at first they where sending and now for the last 2 hours no messages have been leaving my BBM but I am still getting peoples status updates.

My messages just stay as a tick but doesnt turn into a D or R and I know its not that the people phones are off cause I've had to call 2 people I'd tried BBMing to let them know what the problem was.

I've tried a battery pull and that didn't work, any other ideas?

I'm on T Mobile in the UK in case anybody else is having this problem?!

Thanks in advance
    08-29-10 09:27 AM
    Okay, I can recieve BBMs too but just not send them

Somebody please help?
    08-29-10 11:08 AM
    Just so that you don't think you are being ignore, I'll comment, though I don't think I can be much of a help.

- Backup your list ( BBM > BB menu button > scroll to backup > loacally (memory card) or remotely ( using a registered Email )

- Delete BBM from your applications list ( options > application (Add-on or Core) ). Reboot.

- Download BBM and then restore your Backup. Reboot.

Others might have other solutions to your issue

I'm just curious! What version of BBM you have installed on your BB ?
    08-29-10 11:51 AM
    Thanks for the reply man, it always seems to be you helping people out haha

Im running the latest BBM (had no problems with it up until today) I'll give that a try and then reply back on the outcome.
    08-29-10 12:03 PM
    Okay, I've done all that and still no luck

Any other ideas?
    08-29-10 12:38 PM
    i am having the same problem and it started today !!!!

i am using BBM 5.0.1.38 on my BB 9000

if both of us are having the same prob maybe it from the company.
    and for my case i get the same tick but no delivery :S
    08-29-10 12:40 PM
    Yeah I read elsewhere on another forum that somebody on Orange UK was having the same problem too.

I managed to fix it but it took a long time, I had to delete and re-add every contact again and it now works!

It is a massive time waste but its worth it I guess...
    08-30-10 10:02 AM
    Yeah I read elsewhere on another forum that somebody on Orange UK was having the same problem too.

I managed to fix it but it took a long time, I had to delete and re-add every contact again and it now works!

It is a massive time waste but its worth it I guess...
    Glad to know that your issue is solved Mate
    08-30-10 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD