My BBM won't send messages for whatever reason. Like, the checkmark and the "d" will confirm the message has been sent, but my contacts aren't getting them. I also CAN receive the messages.

It's dumb annoying and I can't seem to fix it. Anybody have this problem or know how I can solve this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 05:36 AM
    the only answer I can think of is to uninstall it and the re-install it again and see if that solves it
    01-21-10 07:25 AM
    Do you have the latest and greatest version? 5.0...57 (I think) If they are showing delivered then maybe its a problem on their end.
    01-21-10 07:55 AM
    Yea, I just installed 5.0.57 (I had .33) and everything seems to work fine now. I just don't won't the problem to continue...

Thanks for the help, guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 08:02 AM
    is it all your contacts or a certain few? if its a certain few, what devices are they running?

i had a similar issue a few months ago with a close friend of mine. she would receive the message, but when she went to open it, there was nothing there. turns out her pearl 8220 flip was being repaired and she was using her sis's old pearl 8100, and those are terrible for memory leaks and deleting msg's when they have no memory. we were out for breakfast one day, tested it, and sure enough, she had no free memory on her phone, cleared her web cache and did a quick reboot and bingo, msg's coming through.
    01-21-10 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD