in my old bbm, when a contact would send me pictures, they would stack up at the top of the conversation until ended the convo (they would stay there even if i cleared it) but then i updated my bbm some weeks ago and now the pictures disappear once ive sent/received a certain amount of messages.

any way i can fix this?
    04-25-11 11:16 PM
    why not save the pictures worth keeping when they arrive?
    04-25-11 11:22 PM
    Some times im on the run and just don't think about it until later.
    I'd like that old functionality back if possible.
    04-26-11 02:34 AM
    Downgrade bbm.
    04-26-11 03:59 AM
    In your BBM options, are you saving chat history? If so, you should be able to find them by accessing the history.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 05:46 AM
    BBM wont save pictures...I find that sad.
    04-26-11 07:14 AM
    Save chat history, or don't end a conversation. Then later you can open the chat from either the history or the still open chat, highlight the picture and choose save from the options list.

I for one would hate it if BBM saved every picture ever sent to me. Just like pictures sent via mms, they don't auto save either, you have to highlight the picture then choose save from the menu.
    04-26-11 07:37 AM
    Save chat history, or don't end a conversation. Then later you can open the chat from either the history or the still open chat, highlight the picture and choose save from the options list.
    thats the thing, they dont stay in the history like they used to. i dont want them to auto save when i receive them, i just want them to stay in the chat history like they used to.
    04-26-11 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD