My bbm icon shows up on my phone but when i click it it doesnt open up or even attempt to load a page
    08-09-11 10:25 PM
    Pull your battery. Has it worked before? Have you downloaded a new version of BBM or updated your OS recently? If the battery pull doesn't fix it, delete BBM from Applications and re-download it. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 10:28 PM
    i tried the battery pull and yeah i use it all the time but ill try deleting it thanks
    08-09-11 10:32 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    As soon as you have the chance, please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to assist you.

My friend rrrebo's advice is perfect.
    When you're ready to re-DL BBM, you can do so with App World or by going to blackberry.com/bbm from your BB's Browser. Either will get you the current version,
    08-09-11 11:04 PM
    Maybe I should have changed the title to "Someone help me, I lost all my BBM contacts"

It may not work, but you should try making a backup first. Hopefully you have at least one method set to automatic within BBM. Otherwise, with no backup or restore avaiable, you'll most likely lose all your contacts when you delete it. Restof the advice was spot on.

Welcome to CrackBerry Bobby!
    08-09-11 11:22 PM
    Well, whoops, yeah. Always back up first!
    08-10-11 08:10 AM