Hi, I got a factory referb from the VZ store a little while back. But on this phone I can't add contacts, the request from my friends never get to me (PIN or email). Plus, My computer don't recognize the phone or the installed memory card as storage devices, but DM still works and it will still charge. Turn it back in for another or is it fixable?
    10-08-09 09:51 PM
    Download this , connect your BB to your computer, double click the file (after you unrar), and you should be good to go after it reboots .

As far as the contacts, I would do a battery pull or register host routing table.
    10-08-09 11:19 PM
    Download this , connect your BB to your computer, double click the file (after you unrar), and you should be good to go after it reboots .

As far as the contacts, I would do a battery pull or register host routing table.
    THANX!!!!! Works like it should now, I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. still working on the BBM contacts, I'm hoping the USB issue jacked up the BBM. if so it should be fixed now
    10-09-09 09:05 PM
    Thanks for the information.
    10-10-09 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD