help - i am new to this site and did try to search for an answer before posting this thread - so apologies if the answer is already out there.

i just this week upgraded the bbm on my tour and ever since, when i am typing in bbm and hit the letter ' t ', (75% of the time) will appear as a strange looking p instead of a t. i'm not sure why this is happening. also occasionally while typing mid-word, when i hit the 't' it will bring me up into the previously written bbm's...

any advice on how to stop this from happening?

thanks!!!
    12-31-09 11:05 AM
    Check you auto text? You can change it there if your key is not doing what it is assigned to do.
    12-31-09 11:15 AM
    are you hitting "t" while the top of your finger scrolls the trackball by accident? scrolling the trackball while typing a letter gives you accented and alternate letters. and the "p" charachter is the first one after "t" when you scroll.
    12-31-09 06:48 PM
    are you hitting "t" while the top of your finger scrolls the trackball by accident? scrolling the trackball while typing a letter gives you accented and alternate letters. and the "p" charachter is the first one after "t" when you scroll.
    Dude! That's the sickest thing I've ever seen! I've never known about this. Now I can get the oh-so-elusive upside down "?"!
    01-01-10 01:19 AM
    I have wondered about this forever. Glad to finally know ! And yes the upside down ? Is there. Hold the v and scroll with your trackball

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 08:31 AM
    dictoresno - YES that was it!!! wow thanks so so much it has been driving me crazy.

happy new year!!
    01-01-10 10:28 AM
    I have a bad habbit of doing that with the "u."
    01-01-10 10:39 AM
    Also, when in bbm (and also on facebook and in e mails) hitting the t key will take you to the top of the page.
    Hiting b will take you to the bottom of the page
    03-06-11 02:41 PM
    Also, when in bbm (and also on facebook and in e mails) hitting the t key will take you to the top of the page.
    Hiting b will take you to the bottom of the page
    you bumped a year old thread to tell us that? lol
    03-06-11 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD