hi i have a 8900.
    my BBM works great when i have like 30 contacts but when it goes over 40 its goes very sloww i dont know why it does this im planning to trade it with 9300 and pay some money on top will that be worth it, i love my phone but its just too sloww my file free is 113182815 bytes is that good enough if not what can i do i only got whats app face book msn and twitter downloaded not much apps my friend has over 80 contacts got ever app and his bb is running very fast is 3g thats why.
    is there anyway that i can make it faster plzz replyyy
    11-24-11 06:09 PM
    My friends bbm was slow like yours too.

A common way of speeding up Blackberrys is this : From the main screen hold ALT and type lglg - then press the blackberry button - clear logs - delete.

This will delete your previous actions on your BB which will speed your bbm aswell as your bb up in general.

If you have never done this and you have an old BB, I'm sure the speed difference will be dramatic.

People advise to clear the log once a week. I usually clear mine more often though.

If I helped. Hit the 'Thanks' button below
    Last edited by Ben1232; 11-24-11 at 06:31 PM.
    11-24-11 06:25 PM
    My friends bbm was slow like yours too.

A common way of speeding up Blackberrys is this : From the main screen hold ALT and type lglg - then press the blackberry button - clear logs - delete.

This will delete your previous actions on your BB which will speed your bbm aswell as your bb up in general.

If you have never done this and you have an old BB, I'm sure the speed difference will be dramatic.

People advise to clear the log once a week. I usually clear mine more often though.

If I helped. Hit the 'Thank' button below

i do this every time wont help at all its just the same
    11-24-11 06:31 PM
    Oh I see. I afraid that's all I have on the 'speed' side of things. I'm sure one of the more technical guys or gals here will be able to offer more indepth advice.

Hope you get it sorted though
    Last edited by Ben1232; 11-24-11 at 07:09 PM.
    ozgurcan1907 likes this.
    11-24-11 06:35 PM
    hi i have a 8900.
    my BBM works great when i have like 30 contacts but when it goes over 40 its goes very sloww i dont know why it does this im planning to trade it with 9300 and pay some money on top will that be worth it, i love my phone but its just too sloww my file free is 113182815 bytes is that good enough if not what can i do i only got whats app face book msn and twitter downloaded not much apps my friend has over 80 contacts got ever app and his bb is running very fast is 3g thats why.
    is there anyway that i can make it faster plzz replyyy
    11-28-13 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD