I downloaded the new bbm 6.1.0.49 & when I rebooted my bb the icon wasn't there & I deleted it from the applications list & now in bb app world it says uninstalled & won't allow me to download it again & any time I do try download it with the link t-mobile gave me www.blackberry.com/messenger it still doesn't show up someone help It's been gone all day & I don't have acess to a computer atm either
    01-10-12 06:06 PM
    It let me download it but styl there's no icon showing up
    01-10-12 06:39 PM
    Nope everythings showing I don't understand because it's showing in my applications list
    01-10-12 06:53 PM
    Nope only home screen facebook internet browser messages call log & BB app world
    01-10-12 06:59 PM
    Is there not another way to open it through applications
    01-10-12 07:00 PM
    Still the same thing
    01-10-12 07:54 PM
    Got this upgrade notification in AppWorld yesterday, installed it and BBM completely gone. Followed all the recommended RIM fixes, checked if hidden, installed from the website, i even did a full security wipe and re-installed the upgrade and still gone.
    I spoke to someone at RIM and was told i have to give my Blackberry in for a software re-installation (6 weeks of inconvenience). My BBM was working just fine before this upgrade came along. I wonder how many thousands of people (looks like many on the reviews) have to sit without a cell phone because of having to send their BB's in for software re-installations....... Is there a way of installing my previous BBM version ? think it was 6.0.0.129....
    01-11-12 06:36 AM
    Is there a way of installing my previous BBM version ? think it was 6.0.0.129....
    go to rroyy.com/ota through your phone browser. Click on OTA archive if you don't find the specific build release you're looking for.
    01-11-12 12:04 PM
    I download BBM 6.1 from a link that my friend sent to me but now my app list inn app world shows me that BBM is uninstalled
    01-11-12 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD