Upgraded my BBM and all was fine,working great, then i got a notification at the top of my home screen asking me to upgrade again in appworld, so i did, and since i did that my "recent updates" tab is missing on bbm... i've tried deleting the app and re-installing, and re-booting...there is no option to say whether u want ur recent updates tab or not, just the one that lets u choose how many u want (25,50,100) etc, i have tried changing that from 25 to 100 but with no luck.. whats going on??!! xxx
    08-17-10 04:32 AM
    Upgraded my BBM and all was fine,working great, then i got a notification at the top of my home screen asking me to upgrade again in appworld, so i did, and since i did that my "recent updates" tab is missing on bbm... i've tried deleting the app and re-installing, and re-booting...there is no option to say whether u want ur recent updates tab or not, just the one that lets u choose how many u want (25,50,100) etc, i have tried changing that from 25 to 100 but with no luck.. whats going on??!! xxx

I went back to older version , you may want to follow me
    08-18-10 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD