Hello, I have upgraded my Torch with both .214 and .225 and I'm not able to send files through BBM. I was able to do it with .161 when I first got the phone no problems. I can see the attach icon but when I get to the Media folder and select pictures or music, I can't select anything to send. Anyone else having issues? I checked the upgrade threads but couldn't see anyone talking about this. Thanks
    09-20-10 09:45 AM
    Anyone??????? I've been searching for weeks for this and it's pissing me off, about to return this damn torch back.
    09-21-10 03:54 PM
    I'm having the same problem after updating my software. I am currently downgrading it and hope that this solves the problem. If not, grrrr.....
    10-11-10 10:19 AM
    Ok. I downgraded the software and had the option to attach pics to texts and emails; however, when I send them to people, the pics aren't received and there's a default message explaining why the pics can't be received. So.... I'm reinstalling the update and pretty much won't have the ability to send pics. This..... is NOT acceptable!!
    10-11-10 11:06 AM
    im on .246 and i dont have this problem, or for that matter any problems at all. try a battery pull, then try upgrading to .246?
    10-11-10 01:25 PM
    ntomec, I tried a battery pull. The software is up to date. Even the AT&T tech support people aren't sure as to what is the problem. The solution search continues...
    10-12-10 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD