Anybody experiencing this..

I have noticed that I type a lot more typos (extra letters, missing letters, unwanted periods) when typing out BBM messages. At first I didn't think much of it, but I don't remember typing this many wrong words into my 9700. Also, sometimes the first letter of a BBM message won't get input to the box. Anybody noticing anything similar to this?
    12-07-10 10:20 AM
    I haven't really noticed anything with bbm. I've been pretty consistent with my typing across apps. Out of curiousity what is your key rate set to? (Options > Typing and Input > Keyboard) If you change it from your current setting to something slower like Medium Slow or Slow does the issue still occur for you? I was adding unwanted periods when my setting was Fast, but after changing it to Medium Fast it's been a non-issue. If the issue still happens then I would just un-install BBM and re-install it.
    Last edited by Alxis; 12-07-10 at 11:03 AM.
    12-07-10 10:30 AM
    Yes I agree with the thread starter. Its because the keypad sensitivity is different to your previous device. Mine was the 9700. I'm slowly getting my head around it.
    12-07-10 11:06 AM