How can I send a text to more than 1 person at once?

Whenever I receive a short video (10 seconds) on BBM, it says accept/decline, not preview like my friend's 9700. Also it takes forever to download the file. Any help?

How can I send videos over BBM? I go to send file > then to the camera > then i see the video and I click it, but it plays the video instead of adding it to the convo. When I click the BB button no option such as "add video" or anything comes up.
    07-29-10 08:26 PM
    Select your initial recipient from the address book when doing a text message. When it brings up the texting screen, you can hit the menu button, hit "show recipients". You can add more from there.

As far as sending a video through bbm, I don't see the option to do it.... someone else will have to tell us if it is possible or not.
    07-29-10 08:59 PM
    Select your initial recipient from the address book when doing a text message. When it brings up the texting screen, you can hit the menu button, hit "show recipients". You can add more from there.

As far as sending a video through bbm, I don't see the option to do it.... someone else will have to tell us if it is possible or not.
    Thanks a lot man.
    07-30-10 01:53 AM
    While on the convo screen for BBM Messenger, press menu button and hit "Send File">"File">"Media Card" or "Device Memory" (Depending on where the video is and look for it from there.
    07-30-10 02:31 AM
    Never underestimate the power of your frendly BlackBerry Menu Key! :-)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-30-10 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD