Ok, I've searched all over the place on here before I started a new thread, and didn't see anything. First of all I will state I am a major newbie. Got my first BB ever (VZW 8330) about two weeks ago. Love it!!!...but still learning.

A couple of days ago I updated to .138...did a ton of research before, and everything else seems to be working great, so I don't think it was a user error. But for the last few days when I'm chatting with my fiance' on BBM, about halfway through the conversation, my messages will stop going through. I get the little clock, which from what I've read means she's busy...but I asked her yesterday if she was closing the app or anything like that. She says she's over there waiting for my reply, which never comes through.

Any ideas?
    05-22-09 05:15 PM
    When this happens try turning your radio off then back on and see if that helps.

You can do this from the Manage Connections icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:23 PM
    Lol.....thanks again for the quick response. You've already been bugged with this question.....

....yeah, I'm the same one who asked in the other thread. Just thought if I put it in its own thread there might be someone who's seen this, and has a permanent fix. I think I might try moving to .131, as I'm on .138, and the general consensus seems to be 131 is a little better, apart from the speaker blast.

I do appreciate the help.
    05-22-09 05:48 PM
    I'm on .131 and I haven't had any speaker blast and I have the same issue with BBM but I don't know if it's any worse with .138 because I only ran it for a couple days

05-22-09 06:13 PM
    Hmmm, just a quirk then. S'ok, I can deal with it....especially if that's the worst of my issues. I may just stick with .138. I haven't seen any other problems yet, and seeing as how I moved up from .77, I'm doing alright.
    05-22-09 10:30 PM
    I think I have experienced this issue as well. That is, BBM msgs not being sent right away. I am on .138 too.

05-22-09 11:59 PM
    It can be aggrevating, but it is ok...like I said, especially if this is the worst of my issues (except I currently believe I dropped my phone in my friend's truck....AAGGHH!!!).

So far blackngray's solution is the only one I've seen. I haven't had a chance yet to see if that works on mine.
    05-23-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD