For some reason my bbm status will not update. I change it and because i am my own friend I can see that its been changed, but it never changes for my buddies or it will take a week. I deleted and reinstalled, even wiped my entire phone and the issue still is there. Any suggestions? It's annoying 4 months later and same problem.
    01-14-10 01:42 PM
    which bbm are you running?
    01-14-10 01:59 PM
    Mine will update to the personalized mssg. But then will change back to "available" on it's own after no specific time or date. Sometimes will stay as I had it for a couple of weeks. Other times for an hour or so. Strange. I'm running the latest .57 ver. BTW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 04:53 PM
    Funny, my wife has nmot changed hers in weeks, yet every time I do a battery pull it shows as status has been changed with the red astriks. Im running bbm5.0.
    01-14-10 07:59 PM
    im running the latest but the problem started a long time ago.

@ high life, when i do a battery pull i get the same msgs that everyone has updated. i think thats normal though.

i can change my msg but it will never change for my contacts, or they will see it a week later when i have a totally different stat up. its annoying and i've tried everything to fix it and nothing
    01-15-10 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD