is there a way to increase the number of characters in ur status...my boy has a curve and he can put almost twice as many as mine
    04-30-10 04:22 PM
    is there a way to increase the number of characters in ur status...my boy has a curve and he can put almost twice as many as mine

There's 2 different ways to put a status in.

If you use the "Personalize Status" method there are PLENTY of characters. This many to be exact:

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy"

If you use the regular "Status Message" way it's much less. This much:

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 05:28 PM
    There's 2 different ways to put a status in.

If you use the "Personalize Status" method there are PLENTY of characters. This many to be exact:

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy"

If you use the regular "Status Message" way it's much less. This much:

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

yeah i know about the personalize status, but it doesn't show up for anyone else to see
    04-30-10 06:58 PM
    Yes it does.

LOL @ the yyyy example nice work. While i could type a lot of X's, only this many displayed.

04-30-10 07:43 PM
    yeah that's what mine looked like when i put a status on, but he said he couldn't see it for some reason...that's y i was asking
    04-30-10 08:02 PM
    Hmmm? Do you both have the latest versions of BBM? Did you save your status message? Can you see it?

04-30-10 08:06 PM
    i have the newer version, but i'm not sure if he does...yeah i saved it and i can see it
    04-30-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD