Putting this here, because I think it's related to the new OS .419 (or even earlier, 5.0 in general).

I have a BBM alert setup for new messages, and one of my SMS contacts is in my BBM (not a berry user) - I have a specific contact alert setup for that person, but it seems like the BBM alert overrides that contact alert. Is there any way to have the contact alert be the priority?

Thanks
    12-26-09 02:04 PM
    Putting this here, because I think it's related to the new OS .419 (or even earlier, 5.0 in general).

I have a BBM alert setup for new messages, and one of my SMS contacts is in my BBM (not a berry user) - I have a specific contact alert setup for that person, but it seems like the BBM alert overrides that contact alert. Is there any way to have the contact alert be the priority?

Thanks
    I had the same problem with some of my contacts. Try re-inputting the contact mobile number in their contact profile directly through your phone (not Outlook). For some reason, syncing or restoring contact info sometimes messes up the individual contact alerts. Hope that helps!
    12-27-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD